AMADGARAN institute published the 4th issue of “Logistics and Business Networks” Journal in 96 pages (February and March 2017).
We read these articles in this issue:
- Nuclear agreement (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action), Ministry of transportation, Customs organization and Private sector are main drivers of significant improvement of Iran in Logistics (Logistics Performance Index)
- The 2nd Iran Logistics Think-tank meeting
- A survey results about the effects of “Internet of Things” on Transportation and Logistics
- Expert Session: What is the capacity of transportation transit from Iran? Challenges and Solutions
- Understanding the business model of SNAP: an Iranian technology company for civil transportation using a as a mobile taxi app.
- Understanding GS1 standards and its applications on logistics and supply chain management
- Introducing a leading 3PL company: UPS
- Introducing 7-Eleven: an international chain of convenience stores
- Introducing the concept of “Reinsurance”
- Introducing different types of “Conveyors”
- Presenting the Logistics sector in Turkey
- Scientific Paper: Optimizing distribution and warehousing systems in “home appliances” industry (Case study: Goldiran Logistics Company)
- Knowledge-pool of logistics and supply chain: Introducing Book, Journal, Website, Dissertation, Project, Company, Research Center, Software, and Etc.